Friday, October 3, 2008

The First Of Many

Welcome to Generation 64! This illustrious post is just as the title says, the first of many. Now you may be wondering why this is called Generation 64, well that's because I, like many of my friends, was basicaly raised around an N64. When I was little it was the first thing I did when I came home, play my N64, and what I learned from unconciously. I learned the difference betwen good and evil, how to solve puzzles, memorize events/names/codes, learn mathematics, expand my vocabulary, and inhance my hand/eye coordination. You're probably thinking that's not possible, but it is and it helped me to be as observant and open minded as I am today. But it's not just the 64 that I learned from; we, my friends and I, are who we are because of what we do, what we have done, and what we have experienced.

Now this blog isn't about videogames though I may talk about them every once in a while. It's about what my friends and I see, hear, and read here in the 757, and what I, a child from Generation 64, think about it. It's how life is percieved through the eyes of an average kid born in the 90's. So hang on and keep reading, there are always more adventures to be had.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: